Heavy metal-loving romantics can turn up the volume on their next destination vacation by boarding the MSC Poesia for a head banging cruise that will rock and roll the waves in March 2013.
Setting sail from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the Monsters of Rock Cruise: The Lost Weekend will strike just the right note with traveling twosomes as over 35 rock gods including Cinderella, Lita Ford, Tesla, Great White, Queensryche, Nelson, and Michael Sweet (former frontman for Boston) provide the soundtrack to a sojourn to CocoCay and Nassau, Bahamas.
Along with concerts, fans can:
- mingle with their favorite bands at up close and personal meet n greets
- show off their music skills at the So You Think You Can… Shred, Sing and Drum contests
- ‘tease’ the crowd in the Best 80’s Hair Style Contest
- attend a ‘shotgun wedding’ vow renewal hosted by Luc Carl and John Corabi
- turn back the clock on the dance floor at the Monsters of Rock Prom 1987
- indulge their dreams of dating a musician by taking part in the Rock Star Dating Game.
- ink a place in Monsters of Rock history in the tattoo contest.
- play Celebrity RNR Bingo.
- tweak their physiques during the Luc Carl Morning Workout.
- listen in as bands tell their Rock N Roll War Stories.
- fine tune their craft in Master Class Clinics for guitar, bass, vocals and drums.
- take a tour, snorkel, shop and more with their favorite band (for a nominal fee).
…and much more!
When: March 16 – 20, 2013
Where: From Fort Lauderdale, Florida to CocoCay and Nassau, Bahamas
For more information:
A recap of last year’s Monsters of Rock cruise offers a look at the rockin’ revelry in store for passengers in 2013:
Photo Credit: Monsters of Rock Cruise