If non-traditional romantic travel is in your blood, book a voyage in the vampiric vein with your immortal beloved aboard Holland America’s Zuiderdam on the Vamps at Sea Cruise Adventure.
Setting sail from Vancouver on June 23, 2012 for a journey to Alaska, Cruises Cruises Cruises Inc. charts a course for a nine-day fang-tasy.
- “Children of the night. What music they make!” Pulsating rhythms will get passengers’ blood flowing as they dance at late night disco parties.
- For those who have developed a taste for fright flicks, vampire scholar John Edgar Browning will host a movie festival filled with the immortal images of notable Nosferatus.
- Delve into the depths of Bram Stoker’s soul during a discussion with Dacre Stoker, a descendant of Dracula’s author.
- If you shun the sunlight but seek the spotlight, ‘stake’ your claim to fame in the Vamps Got Talent showcase.
- Has the urge to spin a gothic tale always haunted you? Enter the Fan Fiction Writing Contest.
- Test your knowledge of all things supernatural during trivia contests and ghoulishly entertaining games.
- Drink toasts to your new fang-tastic friends at a cocktail party and vampire ball.
- Uncover what hides in the night during a scavenger hunt.
- Not possessing a soul, a vampire doesn’t cast a reflection in a mirror, but can an image be captured on camera? Passengers will find out as they vamp it up during a photo shoot.
- While shipboard activities are enjoyed under the veil of night, vamp fans who venture forth in the daylight hours will see the sights of Juneau, Glacier Bay, Skagway and Ketchikan.
For more information:
- visit http://vampsatsea.com
Photo Credit: Vamps at Sea