For couples who dream of a glitterati-style getaway, Air Tahiti Nui and its partners have launched a Vacation Like A Celebrity package, which lets reality TV-loving romantics follow in the footsteps of the famous Kardashian family with a destination vacation to Bora Bora. (Keeping Up with the Kardashians showcases the beauty of Bora Bora in episodes airing on E! August 21st, 28th and September 4, 2011.)
Available for $2,699 per person for travel between November 1, 2011 and December 14, 2011 or for $2,799 per person for departures between August 16 and October 31, 2011 and January 7, 2012 through March 31, 2012, the six-day vacation package includes:
- Round trip international airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui, the airliner which whisked the paparazzi magnets to the French Polynesian paradise.
- One night at Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti in a deluxe ocean view room.
- Four nights in a lagoon view suite of the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa, including one free night. (The serene sanctuary is a co-star in the upcoming episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, with the Kardashian clan checking in to the romantic resort’s overwater bungalows. During filming Kris and Bruce Jenner and Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries lodged in two $5,000-a-night Presidential villas, the only two-story overwater villas in French Polynesia.)
- Free American breakfast daily.
- Round-trip inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti (Tahiti’s domestic airline).
- A meet and greet and shell lei presentation upon arrival.
- All transfers and baggage handling.
For more information:
- visit www.airtahitinui-usa.com
For more information regarding travel to Tahiti:
- visit www.tahititourisme.com
Photo Credit: PRNews Foto/ Tahiti Tourisme North America