The ocean waves which seemed to applaud Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum during the final rose ceremony on The Bachelorette will rush up to welcome lovebirds who follow in the reality TV romantic’s footsteps with a destination vacation at Vomo Island Resort.
In celebration of a budding relationship which reached full bloom on the 225-acre property on Fiji’s Mamanuca islands, Vomo Island Resort is offering an Ultimate Romance package. Traveling twosomes can pack their bags for a five-night stay in a Garden View Villa which also includes:
- A welcome gift and bottle of wine upon arrival.
- Return transfers for two adults by South Sea Cruises.
- All meals and all non-alcoholic beverages with meals.
- Non-motorized water sports, including snorkeling.
- A cocktail party complete with a Meke dance performance and a Lovo feast.
- A gourmet picnic on Vomo Lailai, along with a bottle of Billecart-Salmon champagne with which to drink a toast to happiness.
- Two complimentary pre-dinner cocktails before a romantic private repast.
The package must be booked by October 31, 2011, with travel taking place between September 1, 2011 and December 19, 2011 or January 5, 2012 – March 31, 2012. The Ultimate Romance Package costs $3892 Fijian dollars (US $2,261.67) per person, based on double occupancy. A two-night extension to the package is also available for an additional $488.13 (US dollars) per person, based on double occupancy. Rates are charged in Fijian dollars and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
For more information:
- visit www.vomofiji.com
Photo Credit: PRNewsFoto/Vomo Island Resort, Chris Williams/Blackbox