Since 1844 the waters of Lake Zurich have reflected the faces of lovebirds lodging at Baur au Lac, a five-star Swiss sanctuary which is currently offering a three-night honeymoon package.
Available through December 31, 2011, the honeymoon package includes:
- Accommodations in a River Suite
- Complimentary cocktail at the Rive Gauche restaurant or the Terrasse upon arrival
- An in-room welcome package complete with a bottle of champagne, strawberries, a box of Baur au Lac’s signature chocolate, “Chocolat 1844,” and flowers
- Five-course meal for two at the hotel’s Pavillon restaurant (excluding beverages)
- Rose petal-filled bathtub
- Limousine transfers to and from Zurich airport
- Two opera tickets (advance reservation required)
- A 90-minute boat ride for two on Lake Zurich
- Free access to the hotel’s fitness club
The package is priced at US $4,712 per person, based on double occupancy.
For more information:
- visit www.bauraulac.ch
Photo Credit: Baur au Lac