If you think that the word “Engagementcation” has a nice ‘ring’ to it, you can plan your proposal during a destination vacation at Woodlands Inn, a Salamander Hospitality property.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day weekend, the five-star South Carolina sanctuary is launching a special “Betrothal Butler” service, which will be available to lovebirds year-round. The service includes:
- Expert advice with all aspects of proposal planning.
- Special delivery of the ring.
- Creative dinner menu choices.
- Capturing the moment on camera.
If proposing isn’t a part of your plans for the February holiday, Woodlands is also offering a romantic getaway package available from February 11 – 14, 2011, which includes:
- Overnight accommodations.
- Champagne and chocolate upon arrival.
- Three-course dinner for two with wine.
- Breakfast for two the next morning (either in the restaurant or room service).
Starting at $599 per night, additional nights can be booked for this package at special rates, starting at $350.
For more information:
- visit www.woodlandsinn.com
As an added treat, Salamander Hospitality is offering Valentine’s Day discounts at www.ShopSalamander.com, which features gift items and apparel from Salamander Hospitality resorts and hotels. This offer includes free shipping on orders of $100 or more and a 15% discount using the code: SHOPSAL.
Photo Credit: Woodlands Inn