Celebrate Cupid’s Day Caribbean-style at Casa Colonial Beach & Spa in the Dominican Republic, which is currently offering an Ultimate Long Weekend Getaway Package. Available February 10 – 14, 2011, the package includes 4 nights in an ocean-front Junior Suite.
Also included in the package:
- Guests can begin their vacation celebration upon arrival at Puerto Plata with a VIP welcome complete with rejuvenating refreshments.
- Travelers can drink toasts with a bottle of sparkling wine in suite upon arrival at the seaside sanctuary.
- Breakfast for two each morning, served on the terrace of a Junior Suite.
- One Private Candle and Torch Lit 3 Course Dinner. The romantic repast is served on the beach a la carte from the hotel’s gourmet restaurant Lucia with a final special bath butler surprise.
- A 50-minute Bagua Classic couples massage (on a day determined by the guests) in the hotel’s ocean front gazebos which are part of Casa Colonial’s well renown Bagua Spa.
The romance-inspiring retreat also offers a third floor rooftop Infinity pool, a fitness center, private transfer to the 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Jr. golf course, and a wedding pavilion for couples dreaming of a destination “I do.”
The rate of $1,779 per package excludes 16% VAT and 10% service charges are not included. This offer cannot be combined with other offers.
For more information:
- visit www.casacolonialhotel.com
- call (809) 320-3232