Almond Beach Village, part of Almond Resorts in Barbados, has scored a touchdown with travelers thanks to their 6th Annual Big Game Party package.
Starting at $1,299 per person for five days/four nights, football fans can watch Super Bowl XLV with Big Game Party host Billy Taylor, who suited up for the New York Giants, New York Jets and the Los Angeles Raiders during his career. Other gridiron greats scheduled to attend include Anthony Dickerson, linebacker for the Buffalo Bills and the Dallas Cowboys, and Matt Blair, linebacker for the Minnesota Vikings for 12 seasons; Doug Van Horn, named first team All-American in 1965 for the Detroit Lions and New York Giants; Roman Oben from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2002 championship season and, for basketball buffs, Derek Murphy, known as “The Whiz,” from the Harlem Globetrotters.
Taking place at the all-inclusive resort from February 3 – 7, 2011, The Big Game Party Package includes:
- Big Game Party held beachside at The Reef restaurant
- Golf scrambles, beach volleyball, scavenger hunts and basketball games with celebrity guests
- Unlimited cocktails or beers at five bars
- Catamaran cruise with snorkeling and swimming with the turtles
- Tropical accommodations for four nights on the island of Barbados
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Football fanatics can enjoy a taste of tropical tailgating at Almond Beach Village’s The Reef, where revelers will root for their favorite team during the Big Game Party on February 6, 2011. Patrons will be welcomed with a private cocktail party, where they can meet sports stars, stretch out under the stars in beachside lounge chairs with a beverage and watch the Super Bowl specatacle on a 100-foot television display.
For more information:
- visit www.almondresorts.com
Photo Credit: ClipArt