The Peabody Memphis is giving music lovers something to sing about as the landmark hotel launches two packages in praise of the city’s top hit makers from yesterday and today– Elvis Presley and Justin Timberlake.
Mirimichi Memphis Golf Getaway
Fans who sway to the sounds of Justin Timberlake’s singles can perfect their swing during a day on the links at the chart-topper’s new golf course, Mirimichi. The world-class golf facility has become the first golf course in North, South or Central America to receive Golf Environment Organization (GEO) Certified status, and is the first U.S. golf course to be designated as a Certified Audubon International Classic Sanctuary.
The package includes:
- A one night stay in Deluxe accommodations.
- One round of golf at Mirimichi golf course with transfer to/from course.
- A half-hour Club Fitting with a Mirimichi golf pro.
- 25% discount at Mirimichi Golf Pro Shop.
- Sleeve of Mirimichi / Peabody Callaway golf balls.
- Welcome bottle of 901 Silver Tequila.
- Valet parking.
Rate: $310 for single occupancy, $190 per additional person
The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll’s fans will be “All Shook Up” over Elvis’ Blue Suede Shoes package, which includes:
- One night’s Deluxe accommodations
- A Platinum tour of Graceland, including viewings of the mansion, grounds, two airplanes, the automobile museum and more.
- A limited edition Elvis Presley Celebriduck, wearing a gold lamé suit.
- Valet Parking.
Rate: $240 for double occupancy
Both packages are available through December 29, 2010, based on availability.
For more information:
- visit www.peabodymemphis.com
Photo courtesy Picapp