Summer is always a discount season in the Caribbean but this year we’ve been seeing some especially good deals come across our desk. We just received news of this sale from Pricess Cruises. They’ve launched a new “Caribbean Super Sale” offering customers significant savings on select 2010 and 2011 Caribbean cruises for seven to 14 days. Fares start at just $399.
Here’s a look at some typical itineraries and prices (per person, based on double occupancy) available in the Caribbean Super Sale:
- Seven-day Classic Southern Caribbean on Caribbean Princess – starting at $399
- Seven-day Western Caribbean on Crown Princess – starting at $449
- Seven-day Eastern Caribbean on Ruby Princess – starting at $449
- Seven-day Southern Caribbean Explorer on Caribbean Princess – starting at $449
- Eight-day Bermuda & Eastern Caribbean on Caribbean Princess – starting at $549
- 10-day Eastern Caribbean Voyager or Southern Caribbean Medley on Emerald Princess or Star Princess – starting at $749
- 14-day Caribbean Collection on Grand Princess – starting at $999
Restrictions: These fares have limited availability. The Caribbean Super Sale promotion is open to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
For More Information:
Photo courtesy Princess Cruises