Just as explorer Christopher Columbus discovered this island paradise almost 500 years ago, so brides and grooms can explore their new lives together as husband and wife at a honeymoon hideaway in the British Virgin Islands.
The first luxury destination retreat to be built in the BVI in the past 15 years, Scrub Island Resort is a 230-acre private paradise embraced by the sapphire waves of the Caribbean sea. The serene sanctuary, where couples can leave their footprints on the shoreline of sandy beaches, is offering a Storybook Honeymoon package from April 1 through December 15, 2010 for couples who wish to compose the first chapter to their happily ever after in a tropical hideaway. Starting at $5,010 (including taxes and resort fee,) couples can enjoy the following:
- Ocean-view accommodations for six nights.
- A complimentary seventh night as the resort’s gift to you.
- Receive an airport welcome and transfer with unlimited ferry access to Tortola Trellis Bay.
- Scrub Island special welcome amenity (fresh juice/rum presentation).
- A his and hers special amenity, such as a tote bag with sunscreen, beach towels, ball caps.
- Anegada Island day trip for two, including lunch and drinks on the boat.
- Make a toast to happiness at one champagne sunset viewing.
- A 90-minute couples massage.
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Scrub Island restaurants.
- Location dining for two, with meals ordered from anywhere on the island.
- Nightly Scrub Island turndown service (with an inspirational card and appreciation token).
- Personal concierge service
- Use of resort kayaks, snorkel gear, fitness center and hiking trails.
Patrons can unpack their luggage in an ocean-view guest room, one- or two- bedroom suite or hillside villa, decorated in rich woods, vivid Caribbean colors, teak wood furniture on the veranda and bamboo ceiling fans that softly stir the air. enjoy such amenities as a spa and fitness center, full-service marina, a romantic lagoon pool complete with waterfall, day boat rentals, in-room multimedia experience and island-wide internet access.
For more information: