Spring is in the air– time to sweep away the winter blahs and dust off your desire for a romantic getaway with the one you love. The Half Moon Bay Inn, a boutique retreat in Half Moon Bay, California, is currently offering a “Spring Cleaning” package that reawakens the romantic spirit.
The “Spring Cleaning” Package
- Savor the serenity of the Spanish Revival inn with a one or two-night stay in one of 14 well-appointed rooms or suites. (Note: For couples choosing the one-night stay, all of the following are included, with the exception of a choice between a two-hour bike ride tour or two massages.)
- Nurture your bodies with natural, 100% botanical aromatherapy essential products from Gaia Essentials, gathered together in a complementary gift basket.
- Embrace Mother Nature with a two-hour bike tour, a four-hour eco-cycling tour of the coastline or a four-hour intertidal adventure hike with Coastal Elegance.
- Stir your soul as you stretch your body in a yoga class for two at Enso Yoga Studio
- Enjoy transcendental treatments for two with one-hour custom massages by Bamboo Hair and Body.
- Relish a romantic repast for two at It’s Italia Restaurant (excludes alcohol and gratuity)
Valid in the months of April and May 2010, the package stars at $450 for one night and $850 for two nights (single or double occupancy.) Rates exclude taxes or other charges.
For more information:
- visit www.halfmoonbayinn.com