If the two of you are ready for some fun in the sun, check out this assortment of Valentine’s packages we just received from Aruba (which has a year-around temperature of about 82 degrees…not to mention sizzling nightlife including casinos). Along with the resorts, the island in the southerly Caribbean has plenty of romantic attractions, too, from watching the sunset at the California Lighthouse to a romantic drive around the island with a dip at the Natural Pool to a stroll on Palm Beach.
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
- Dates: Feb. 1 – 28, 2009
- Package: For five days and four nights, couples will enjoy accommodations in a Standard Studio, a bottle of champagne and luxurious Belgian Chocolates upon arrival, one champagne breakfast in bed, and one romantic dinner on the beach at Passions restaurant.
- Price: $1,099 per couple including taxes and service charges
- For more information: call (800)969-2310, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- Package: Escape! Romance Package includes accommodations, complimentary daily breakfast for two, a bottle of champagne and a welcome gift.
- Dates: This offer is available through Dec. 11, 2009.
- To book: Enter booking code LVU when making reservations online at www.arubamarriott.com or by calling (800)228-9290.
Bucuti Beach Resort
- Package: The Swept Away Valentine’s Day Package offers nights full of “We-venings,” which are romantic nights planned with the couple in mind. Couples can even plan romantic excursions or beach picnics with help from Bucuti’s staff. Bucuti Beach Resort’s We-Venings in Aruba Swept Away Valentine’s Package includes a Garden View room for five nights, bottle of champagne, candlelight dinner for two on the beach at the Pirates’ Nest Restaurant, daytime snorkel or sunset sailing cruise, and a gift basket.
- Price: Price is $2,200 per couple for five nights (additional nights are $398 per night) with all tax and service charges included. We-venings at Bucuti can include additional private beach picnics, champagne toasts at sunset or chocolate covered strawberries.
- Dates: The package is available the entire month of February.
- For More Information: visit www.bucuti.com or call 888-4-BUCUTI.
Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort
- Package: Valentine’s Day Promotion where guests will receive25 percent off the room rate, a complimentary one-level room upgrade (based on availability), a handsome welcome basket packed with sweet treats and bubbly, and a $50 food and beverage credit to kick off the celebration of love.
- Price: Rates range from $293.25 for a studio, $471 for a luxury two-bedroom villa, or $478.50 for a two-bedroom Penthouse. Rates are per-person, per-night based on single or double occupancy (taxes and service charge not included). Please note that there is a three-night minimum stay.
- Dates: Booking window is now through Feb. 13, 2009. Travel window is for Feb. 14 – 21, 2009.
- For More Information: visit www.diviresorts.com
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino
- Package: Amour Package, which allows guests to take the time to reconnect and enjoy time for just the two of them during their stay. The property provides an unforgettable setting and all the romantic touches. With the Amour Package, guests will enjoy a full breakfast, room amenity (such as candles, rose petals, truffles or chocolate-covered strawberries), and a late check-out option.
- Price: Package rates start at $350
- For More Information: visit www.aruba.hyatt.com
The Mill Resort & Suites
- Package: Valentine’s Day Package includes the Royal Room, a romantic dinner under the gazebo, and a bottle of champagne upon arrival. There is a minimum three-night stay to qualify for this package.
- Price: Rates starts at $592 including all taxes.
- For More Information: call (011) 297-586-7700 or email email@example.com
For more information on Aruba:
- visit www.ARUBA.com
Photo courtesy Aruba