Ready for a romantic getaway but don’t have the cash? Try your luck with the new contest from Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City. They’re giving away a two-night stay with some dreamy extras like a spa experience package for two. To enter, you’ll send in a video about why you deserve some post-holiday TLC. Bet you think of some good reasons!
Visit www.reddoorsuiteescape.com to submit video entries as to why YOU are most deserving of some post-holiday TLC. Videos will be posted on the site for viewing as well as visitor voting.
The Prize: The Grand Prize includes:
- 2-night accommodations in the exclusive Red Door Suite at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City (Based on double occupancy. Accommodations available Sunday-Thursday only and must occur before July 31, 2009. Advanced booking required. Subject to availability. Blackout dates do apply.)
- Red Door Signature Spa Experience Package for Two
- Cream and Sugar Scrub (50 minutes)
- Red Door Signature Massage (50 minutes)
- Red Door Signature Facial with PREVAGE™
- Red Door Signature Pedicure
- Red Door Signature Manicure
- Haircut, Blow-dry and Finish
- Makeup Application
- Spa Lunch
- $200 Total Rewards Card good at all Harrah’s dining and shopping establishments, including McCormick & Schmicks and the Waterfront Shops
- $200 towards live entertainment at one of Harrah’s Atlantic City properties (Available entertainment options determined by time of visit. Subject to availability.)
- Complimentary admission to The Pool
- (2) Complimentary drinks at The Pool
Other Prizes: Additional prize packages contain perks such as a Red Door Spa Experience Package for Two, and money towards shopping, dining, and live entertainment.
How to Enter: Post a video about why you deserve to win a the Red Door Suite Escape including two nights at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City and a day of spa services at Red Door Spas. Contest videos will be judged by Red Door Spa Holdings to determine the Grand Prize winner. Contest submissions will be posted on www.RedDoorSuiteEscape.com and can be rated by visitors to that site. Results from ratings do not determine the Contest Grand Prize winner, except in the event of a tie in the judge’s scores.
Deadline: Contest runs through January 31st, 2009.