Bermuda is romantic on its own thanks to its pink beaches, petite charm and just about perfect weather–but now there’s another good reason for lovers to visit: new honeymoon and anniversary packages at Pink Beach Club. This 94-suite cottage colony in Tucker’s Town is perfect for rekindling romance…and Bermuda’s location near the US Northeast coast makes it an easy destination for a quick getaway.
The Price: The Honeymoon or Anniversary Package is priced at $199, which is added on to the cost of a hotel stay. Package is only available in upgraded room categories. Rates start at $475 plus taxes and service charges per room, per night, based on single or double occupancy in ocean view junior suite accommodations March 15 – April 14, 2009 and $615 plus taxes and service charges per room, per night, based on single or double occupancy in ocean view junior suite accommodations April 15 – Oct. 31, 2009. Rates include a Modified American Plan (breakfast and dinner daily; and afternoon tea). Breakfast Plan is also available.
The Package: The package includes:
- A tropical cocktail upon arrival to the hotel
- A bottle of Taittinger Brut champagne in the couples room upon arrival
- A five-course gourmet dinner each evening
- Full English breakfast served in the privacy of the couple’s cottage or Breakers Ocean Terrace each morning
- Traditional British afternoon tea served daily
- Scooter rental for one day with a picnic lunch to explore Bermuda
- A souvenir watercolor print of Pink Beach Club by local artist Joan Forbes
For more information:
- call (800) 355-6161, (203) 655-6161
- fax: (203) 655-2797
- e-mail: email@example.com
- visit http://www.PinkBeach.com