Have the two of you had enough of watching Wall Street and are ready for some serious relaxation? Here’s a package we just received that’s aimed at relaxation and rejuvenation. Loreto Bay Resort, located in Baja Sur, Mexico, is offering a a three-night spa and yoga package that introduces guests to the quieter side of Baja.
Price: $880 per person. The package is based on double occupancy. Airfare, taxes and gratuities are not included.
The Package: The spa and yoga relaxation package includes:
• three nights of luxurious guest room accommodations at the Inn at Loreto Bay
• a full meal plan of healthy offerings, including three daily low-carbohydrate meals and all-natural beverages
• multiple yoga sessions with a certified yoga instructor
• one facial and reflexology treatment
• a full one-hour massage
• a choice of one manicure or pedicure with foot or hand therapy
• one back and neck massage
• other relaxation services
Dates: The package is valid for travel now through December 20, 2008.
Why It’s Dreamy: Loreto Bay is an 8,000-acre seaside community neighboring the historic town of Loreto in Baja California Sur, Mexico. The ommunity includes the 155-room Inn at Loreto Bay hotel with on-site fitness center and spa services, three restaurants, swim-up pool bar, 24-hour concierge services and golf, and plans for 6,000 authentic Baja-style homes, mixed-use buildings among pedestrian-friendly street and nearly 1,500 acres dedicated for a nature preserve. Visitors to Loreto Bay enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, golf and plenty of sunshine.
For more information:
• visit www.discoverloretobay.com
• call 1-877-522-9466