We love all things Bond (last year we even had the opportunity to stay in Ian Fleming’s Jamaican home, Goldeneye, where he wrote all the Bond books) so this package especially caught our eye. London’s The Capital hotel is offering a new “Stirred not Shaken” package to celebrate the new James Bond Exhibition at London’s Imperial War Museum.
The Package: The package includes three nights in an Executive Double or Twin Room with all the following:
• Full English Breakfast
• Luxury chauffeur driven car to meet guests on arrival and departure to and from Heathrow ($100 supplement applies Gatwick, Luton and Stansted Airport)
• Two tickets to the James Bond exhibition “For your eyes only”
• Luxury chauffeur-driven car transfer from and to the exhibition
• Two Martini cocktails served upon arrival
• One bottle of Bollinger Champagne
• Free access to the exclusive The Peak Health Club & Spa
• Optional extra night charged at $466 including Full English Breakfast
Price: The fixed dollar package is priced at US$2,007 for three nights. All rates exclude VAT at 17.5 %.
Why It’s Dreamy: The Capital Hotel is located in the heart of Knightsbridge and just steps away from the shopping at Harrods and Harvey Nichols.
To book this package:
• contact the reservations manager at email@example.com
• call The Crown Collection in the U.S. at (800) 628-8929
• email at firstname.lastname@example.org