More and more couples are seeking to add some adventure to their sun and sand vacation and we just received a package from Nisbet Plantation Beach Club in Nevis that really gives couples a lot of options. Nisbet is a beautiful resort we’ve had the pleasure of staying at and it would be easy to hang out here for your whole vacation…but there’s so much more to see on Nevis.
The Package: Build your own adventure by selecting five options for exploring the island. Enjoy an activity each day, and still have plenty of beach and relaxation time. For a rejuvenating vacation, Nisbet will help you plan your itinerary and secure advance bookings, so you just come and enjoy your holiday.
Choose four of these:
– Kayaking and snorkeling adventure (3 hours)
– Scuba Diving (2 tank dive, 9am-1pm, M-Sat)
– Horseback riding (1.5 hours on trails and beach)
– Taxi Island Tour (3 hours)
– Catamaran Sail (3 hours, am or pm)
– An invigorating full body massage in “The Palms” spa (60 minutes)
AND choose one of these:
– Rain Forest Nature Hike (2 hours)
– Hike to the peak of Mt. Nevis (3 hours)
– Mountain biking around the island (1 day)
Plus, enjoy complimentary nighttime star-gazing (at Nisbet)!
The hike to the peak of Mount Nevis is a memorable experience for couples. “Unbeknownst to many, Nevis Peak is the only Shield Volcano in the Caribbean, making it an exceptional mountain for hiking and exploring the rain forest,” says General Manager Glen Hurd.
Price: The Choose Your Adventure package is $425 per person and is combinable with all of Nisbet’s room rates and packages.
Call hotel reservations to arrange at 1-800-742-6008 or 1-869-469-9325.
Additional activities may be scheduled during your stay.
Why It’s Dreamy: Nisbet Plantation Beach Club is the Caribbean’s only deluxe plantation inn located directly on the beach. This was the ancestral home of Fanny Nisbet, the wife of Britain’s most famous naval hero — Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson. The plantation’s restored Great House, which dates from 1778, and 36 cottages all with modern conveniences are set in 30 acres of lush tropical foliage. The resort recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation.
For more information:
• visit www.NisbetPlantation.com
• call (800) 742-6008 toll free in North America
• call direct to Nisbet Plantation, Nevis (869) 469-9325