Are you a new couple looking for a unique romantic idea this Valentine’s? Something besides roses and a candlelight dinner for two? How about a Holidate?
You may be thinking it’s far too early for all that multi-day, 24-hour, shared-bathroom intimacy. How will we fill our days? Will we tire of each other? Should I reserve two rooms? And once we’re there, how do I take romance beyond a bunch of long-stemmed roses to make this a date to remember?
Relax. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts has packaged a series of romantic dating sojourns and called them Holidates. Just for lovers, these packages are tailored to overcoming the trials and tribulations of new love. Questions are answered with a tally of tips, lists of dos and don’ts, and sample itineraries guaranteed to fan the flames of love.
Each Holidate plays off each property’s romantic attractions and beautiful surroundings.
Sample Packages: A sampling of Holidates with rates from $259 to $1,435 per couple include:
• The Icebreaker holidate at the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac offers the cool choice of Ice Climbing or visiting the Ice Hotel, a romantic dinner and breakfast in bed.
• The Fairmont Copley Plaza’s Sizzle in the City holidate features Champagne and exclusive lounge access for getting to know each another. Advance consultation with the Fairmont Gold Concierge helps orchestrate a weekend guaranteed to impress.
• The Drunk with Love holidate at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offers limo transportation, a gorgeous suite with rose-petal turndown, high altitude hot air ballooning and more.
• The Fairmont Chicago’s Wooed In the Windy City holidate offers a swanky suite, exclusive couples spa treatments in a private setting and the ultra-sexy Kama Sutra turndown.
For More Information:
• visit www.fairmont.com/promotions/holidates