We see a lot of romantic getaway packages here at Lovetripper but this one just might be a first: a package that combines a Valentine’s getaway and a helicopter ride.
The Hassler Roma (yes, in Rome) is offering the Roman Skyline Package this Valentine’s season with the chance to buzz around the city via helicopter.
Circling over the Vatican and St. Peter’s Basilica, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, and more, guests will then return to the hotel to enjoy five-star amenities and top-of-the-line service.
The Package: The Hassler Roma’s super-luxe Roman Skyline Package includes:
· Three nights in a Classic Suite
· Helicopter ride over Rome (30 minutes; additional time available with supplement)
· Private limousine roundtrip service from the Hassler to the heliport
· Daily buffet breakfast
· Exclusive tasting-menu dinner (excluding beverages) at Imago – Hassler Roma’s restaurant with a panoramic view
· Private arrival transfer from airport to the Hassler (between 7:00am and 9:00pm; between 9:00pm and 7:00am a supplement of Euro 50.00 applies)
· A bottle of Prosecco (Italian sparkling white wine) in room upon arrival
· Special gift from the Amorvero Home Collection, Hassler Roma’s signature body-care line
· Daily fresh fruit and flowers in room
The Price: The package is priced at 6,570 Euros (approximately $9,500) based on double occupancy.
Dates: The package is valid from January 1 to February 28, 2008
Why It’s Dreamy: Set atop the Spanish Steps and featuring a panoramic view of the entire city, the Hassler Roma has been a luxury getaway for over a century. Each of the 82 rooms and 13 suites are individually designed and adorned with authentic Italian accents, from the walls and ceilings decorated with trompe l’oeil paintings, mosaics and frescoes to the Venetian lamps and chandeliers imported from the island of Murano.
For More Information:
• visit www.hotelhasslerroma.com