Looking for a romantic resort that’s, well, original? Check out Mexico’s Original Resorts, a diversified collection of hotels. Touting on its originality, the name encompasses a group of hotels that root the simplicities of life while igniting extraordinary and memorable guest experiences for all types of travelers.
Headquartered in Cancun, Original Resorts embraces hotels designed for a particular yet distinguished guest including the sophisticated traveler and couples with stylish and comfortable amenities, sensual and sexy packages for couples, and understated elegance.
Of special interest to couples:
· Unik Resort & Spa — Opening April 15, 2008: Perched above the Caribbean Sea, the 84-suite Unik Resort & Spa is an architectural marvel that blends seamlessly with its exquisite surroundings. The property opens the door to a level of service and accommodations that has yet to be reached in Isla Mujeres, providing an exclusive escape for the sophisticated traveler.
· Temptation Resort & Spa, Cancun — Opening December 21, 2007: An evolutionary concept, the new, 384-room Temptation Resort & Spa welcomes singles and couples to experience a contemporary take on the all-inclusive holiday. A hip vibe is the hallmark of this beachfront resort where the over-21 atmosphere allows guests to invigorate and refresh in a vibrating atmosphere.
· Blue Bay Club Resort & Spa, Cancun — This all-inclusive property graces a long stretch of pristine white sand beach ideal for sunbathing, jogging and sports. With two pools, activities, meals and drinks, it is the perfect place for families, couples and singles to meet, mix and mingle, with unlimited options to unwind and delight in their Cancun vacation in the sun.
· Desire Resorts — A tempting world for couples-only, these clothing optional retreats in Riviera Maya and Los Cabos are where every moment is a delicious, satisfying dream. Amenities and services at these all-inclusive resorts are cleverly designed to pamper and please passionate couples that seek an inspiring and fulfilling holiday experience that will leave them fully renewed – and connected.
For more information:
• visit www.originalresorts.com
• call 1-800-Original