For a home away from home getaway–with the peace and privacy you’d never get in your own home–check out Hermitage Bay, a new all-inclusive cottage resort in Antigua. They’re now offering the Four Night Romantic Escape
The Package: The Four Night Romantic Escape Package for two includes:
• accommodations in a spacious Beachfront Cottage Suite, located right on the beach
• all-inclusive of food and beverages including breakfast, lunch and dinner for two and premium branded drinks and a selection of house wines. (Deluxe brands and wines from the comprehensive wine list are available at an extra cost.)
• private round-trip transfers from the airport to the hotel
• one private dinner on our pristine beach – on the evening of your choice
• complimentary 30-minute stress relief massage for two
• afternoon tea daily
• canapés at cocktail time.
You’ll also find non-motorized water sports including double and single sea kayaks, windsurfing, snorkeling, sunfish sailing and hobie cat sailing. Or just dip in the pool, work on your tan or grab a relaxing chaise lounge.
Price: The Four Night Romantic Escape is priced at $5,200 and is based on double occupancy in a Beachfront Cottage Suite and subject to tax and service charge.
Dates: The package is valid from January 7 thru January 27, 2008 and is subject to availability. For stays from January 28 thru March 31, 2008 – there is a surcharge of $150 per night plus tax and service charge. If available, this escape can also be upgraded to a Hillside Cottage Suite from January 7 thru March 31, 2008. The Hillside Cottage Suites with their spectacular views and wrap around verandahs, feature a private infinity edge plunge pool and sunbathing deck for an additional charge of $150 per night plus tax and service charge 7 thru January 27, 2008 and a further $150 from January 28 thru March 31, 2008
Why It’s Dreamy: Hermitage Bay is a new resort located in Antigua and consists of 25 private, secluded and spacious Cottage Suites. The suites are secluded and have been built to blend into the natural landscape – they nestle into a bay . Hermitage Bay has recently been voted the #1 place to stay in Antigua by Trip Advisor. Your suite features a large living and sleeping area opening onto a full-length decked verandah; a spacious bathroom with oversized bath tub and an outdoor garden shower make the choice between shower and bath difficult . You’ll also find amenities such as an LCD TV, DVD player, personal iPod with a docking station and wireless Internet access, perfect for downloading romantic music.
For more information:
• call 268-562-5500
• e-mail email@example.com
• visit www.hermitagebay.com