Couples who want to combine their love for activity with their love for each other can opt for the eight-day/seven-night Romance Honeymoon Vacation Package now being offered by the 32-room Blue Horizons Garden Resort in Grenada. The package includes plenty of adventure travel options and plenty of time just to enjoy the tropical beauty of the island in a romantic setting.
The Package: The eight-day/seven-night Romance Honeymoon Vacation includes:
• accommodations in a deluxe one-bedroom suite
• daily American breakfast
• one dinner for two at La Belle Creole restaurant
• a romance adventure tour that takes honeymooners along the southeast ridge of the island
• non-motorized watersports including snorkeling, kayaking and sailing with Hobie cats plus use of beach chaise lounges — all available at Spice Island Beach Resort, a short walk away on Grand Anse Beach
• in-pool scuba lesson
• welcome drink
The package also features a special Honeymoon Kit inspired by local tradition and the essence of romance including Grenadian Love Tea, cinnamon body oil, honeymoon rum, clove dream pillow, nutmeg, and instructions for use.
Price: The package is priced at $1,242 per person, based on double occupancy.
Dates: The package extends from Dec. 16, 2007 through April 15, 2008.
For More Information:
• call 1-800-44-UTELL
• email email@example.com
• visit www.grenadabluehorizons.com