Mexico’s newest resort is opening in style! The new Temptation Resort & Spa in Cancun, set to open December 21, 2007, welcomes guests to the new contemporary chic property with the Temptation Opening Special.
The new all-inclusive 384-room Temptation Resort & Spa welcomes singles and couples to experience a contemporary take on the all-inclusive holiday. A hip vibe is the hallmark of this beachfront resort where the over-21 atmosphere allows guests to invigorate and refresh in a vibrating atmosphere.
Special Rates: The Temptation Resort & Spa Opening Special offers discounted rates on deluxe and deluxe ocean view room categories. Book by November 30, 2007 and receive the following rates:
• $176 USD per person, per night (based on double occupancy) for deluxe room accommodations or $195 USD for deluxe ocean view room accommodations valid for travel from December 21, 2007 through January 1, 2008
• $126 USD per person, per night (based on double occupancy) for deluxe room accommodations or $144 USD for deluxe ocean view room accommodations valid for travel from January 2, 2008 through January 31, 2008
• $145 USD per person, per night (based on double occupancy) for deluxe room accommodations or $164 USD for deluxe ocean view room accommodations valid for travel from February 1, 2008 through March 31, 2008
Rates include accommodations, all meals, gourmet dining, room service for continental breakfast, all drinks and cocktails, daily activities, nightly
entertainment, non-motorized water sports, billiards and ping-pong, hotel taxes and tips.
Why It’s Dreamy: Vacationers can choose to be front and center; sit back and watch the excitement or find an intimate spot to relax and recharge away from the crowds. Play and sun on a pristine white sand beach with tropical Caribbean waters and bath or socialize topless optional in one of three spectacular pools. Three swimming pools offer something for everyone: one is the heartbeat of the resort (topless optional), filled with all the action and a sexy ambiance. The second is the sports pool, where all the activities take place, from water polo to pool volleyball, this is where it’s at. The third is the relaxing pool, where quiet is on the menu!
Temptation’s rooms offer three categories all offering private terraces or balconies. Gourmands will enjoy six dining options offering, buffet or à la carte menu choices, including three signature gourmet restaurants and four bars, each with a variety of selected premium liquors. The resort’s spa is equipped to provide guests with a heaven to luxuriate and pamper themselves with a selection of body and facial treatments masterfully executed by highly trained therapists. Temptation’s “Getaway Cast Members” lead the charge each day with fun, sexy and adventurous activities from water and beach-sports, pool games to contests filled with temptations to warm even the iciest of contestants.
Temptation Resort & Spa is conveniently located on the fourteen-mile-long Island between the hotel zone’s “Party Central” and downtown Cancun. Guests arriving into Cancun International Airport will travel just 20 short minutes to Temptation Resort & Spa.
For more information:
• visit www.temptationresorts.com
• call 1-877-485-8367 from US and Canada