We love Prague…its picturesque streets, historic buildings and numerous bridges make the perfect spot for a walk hand in hand. Now there’s another good reason for lovers to visit Prague: the “Perfect Kiss” package now offered by the Mandarin Oriental, Prague. Armed with an insider’s guide to Prague’s most ‘kiss-worthy’ spots, guests can explore the city’s romantic appeal, then relax at the Mandarin Oriental, Prague.
The Package: ‘The Perfect Kiss’ includes:
• Round-trip airport transfers in a Mercedes S-class limousine
• Two nights luxury accommodation in a room or suite
• A bottle of chilled champagne, chocolate-dipped fruit and fresh flowers upon arrival
• Daily English breakfast served at the restaurant or in-room (the latter available all day)
• Choice of a romantic ride through Prague by a horse-drawn carriage, or by vintage car, or an 80-minute massage for two in a couples’ spa suite
• Choice of afternoon tea in the hotel’s Baroque colonnade or a deluxe picnic basket (seasonal)
• Two tickets to a private box at the opera (subject to availability) including return limousine transfer, plus a box of chocolates to provide nutrition during performance
• Special guide to Prague’s most romantic spots, including directions
• Complimentary late checkout at 6 pm (subject to availability)
Price: The Perfect Kiss package requires a two-night minimum stay; rates start at EUR 637 per room per night based on double occupancy, including service charge and excluding VAT.
Dates: Valid until August 31, 2008.
Booking: The package can be booked via www.mandarinoriental.com or by calling +420 233 088 888; guests are invited to select their desired leisure options directly with the hotel after the reservation has been confirmed.
Why It’s Dreamy: Housed in a former Dominican monastery with origins dating back to the 14th Century, Mandarin Oriental, Prague’s 99 guest rooms and suites are enhanced by original architectural detail. With its Renaissance chapel housing the holistic Spa, European and Asian delicacies in the Essensia restaurant, and Asian-inflected design blending local history with modern luxury, Mandarin Oriental, Prague is an oasis of style in the heart of Prague.
For More Information:
• visit www.mandarinoriental.com/prague