Sure, it’s not even Halloween yet but it’s not too early to start thinking about Valentine’s Day getaways! The demand for romantic packages is at its peak during that time so if you want to snag a good package, now’s the time to start looking.
We just received word of two Valentine’s packages that will be offered next year by the Red Carnation Hotels in London. These packages are being offered the whole month of February and are available at all of Red Carnation’s five- and four-star London hotels – “41” opposite Buckingham Palace; The Milestone by Kensington Gardens; The Egerton House in Knightsbridge; The Montague in Bloomsbury (we’ve stayed here…a great boutique hotel atmosphere and terrific location); The Chesterfield Mayfair and The Rubens next door to “41” – two types of break are available.
The Valentine Romance Package: The package includes:
• Accommodation in a luxurious room for one night
• A book of poems to read to each other in bed
• Candles around the bath and petals within
• Half a dozen red roses
• A box of luxury chocolates
The Valentine Indulgence Package: With the Valentine Indulgence break you receive all of the above, plus:
• A bottle of Champagne in your room
• A hibiscus flower as your living memento
• A Love Hamper with fruits, love hearts, bath salts and body lotion
Price: Prices for the Valentine Romance break start at £280 per room per night, with Valentine Indulgence available from £365 per room per night.
For More Information:
• visit www.redcarnation.com