With a recent USA Today poll showing that when it comes to proposing marriage, 87% of women prefer a romantic proposal over a “huge diamond ring,” it’s time for grooms-to-be to get on the ball! And with “proposing on vacation” being the number one sample proposal idea on thegroomguide.com, there’s not much work left to be done besides getting down on one knee and actually popping the question.
Grooms-to-be should grab their lucky lady and escape to the romantic and relaxing Frenchman’s Reef and Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort in St. Thomas where the Escape! Wine and Dine “On Bended Knee” package help ensure their proposal will be a moment to remember.
The “On Bended Knee” Package: The package includes:
* Private consultation with a Weddings in Paradise representative (for the
groom-to-be) on the most romantic places to propose on St. Thomas
* Photo session where the couple will receive (1) 8X10 engagement photo
* $100 credit toward a future Weddings in Paradise package
* (1) in-room couples massage
* champagne and strawberries in the couple’s guestroom the evening of the
* (1) private, candle-lit dinner for two (2) at Windows on the Harbour
(including two glasses of champagne)
* Unlimited water ferry tickets from resort to downtown St. Thomas
* Daily breakfast buffet
* Room, tax and gratuities for bellman & housekeeper
* Welcome rum or fruit punch upon arrival
Price: 2007 Package rates starting from:
$532/night, through August 19, 2007
$445/night, August 20 – October 31, 2007
$591/night, November 1 – December 20, 2007
Rates are based on double occupancy; four-night minimum stay is required.
Why It’s Dreamy: Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort on St. Thomas has long been considered one of the finest properties in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The property has 408 (recently renovated!) guestrooms and overlooks a secluded beach with warm, aquamarine waters and sweeping vistas of the Caribbean’s most majestic harbor. With the close proximity of the US Virgin Islands to the United States, travelers can look forward to a quick trip of no more than two to four hours to get to this sunny paradise!
For more information:
• visit www.frenchmansreefmarriott.com
• call 800-524-2000
Don’t forget: Passports are NOT required for the United States Virgin Islands!