Some people say July 7, 2007 (7/7/07) is a day of great good luck so Sandals is taking the opportunity to roll out its new “Twilight Wedding” package on 7/7/07 at 7p.m. The new package will be offered by all twelve Sandals Resorts in Jamaica, Antigua, St. Lucia and The Bahamas.
According to Joann Delgin, Chief Romance Officer for Unique Vacations, the worldwide representatives for Sandals Resorts. “At Sandals Resorts, we wanted to create a package that would be available throughout the entire year, not just one day, that would provide brides and grooms with even more romantic options for their big day. That’s why we chose 7/7/07, the luckiest day of the year, to unveil our Twilight Wedding package, which delivers on a gorgeous wedding with a natural romantic backdrop, and also includes exclusive services such as breakfast in bed and an ultra-romantic rose petal turndown service.”
The Package: The “Twilight Wedding” package features:
• a Personal Wedding Consultant to handle all of the romantic details
• a spa pedicure for the bride and a half hour massage for the groom
• live entertainment at the ceremony
• a beautifully decorated reception, including the Chef’s selection of hot and cold Caribbean-inspired hors d’oeuvres
• chilled Champagne in keepsake Beverly Clark toasting flutes and a two-tiered wedding cake
• a Sandals professionally trained photographer & videographer to capture every moment and twelve (12) 5×7 color photographs in an elegantly appointed album, as well as a DVD of the ceremony and reception
• a Rose Petal Turndown and Scented Bath for Two in the newlyweds’ room or suite;
• a romantic Breakfast in Bed the following morning
The Price: The Twilight Wedding package ranges from $1500 at all Sandals Resorts in Jamaica to $1600 at all Sandals Resorts in St. Lucia, Antigua and The Bahamas.