If the two of you are looking for an affordable yet romantic getaway in the Big Apple this summer, look no further than Apple Core Hotels. During the month of July, the hotels are offering guests the “Row a Boat” package.
The group of five centrally-located midtown Manhattan properties invites guests to lazily row a boat across Central Park’s 22-acre lake and to enjoy a perfect summer lunch while taking in the famous park’s beauty and charm with the “Row a Boat” package.
The Package: The “Row a Boat” package includes:
• Accommodations in the heart of New York City
• 1 hour boat rental for up to 4 guests in Central Park*
• Hot dog/French fries/soda combo for two at the Express Cafe at Central Park’s Boathouse Restaurant
• Complimentary breakfast and in-room coffee
* Boat rentals are available from 10:00 a.m. until dusk. Boats can be rented at the Loeb Boathouse, located in the Northeast corner of the Lake between 74th and 75th Streets. While the 1st hour is complimentary, guests will be charged $2.50 for each additional 1/2 hour or portion thereof. Please call 212.517.2233 for additional information.
Dates: The promotion is available from July 1 – 31, 2007.
Price: The package price is $179.99 per night, exclusive of tax and based on availability. Additionally, children under 13 stay free when sharing their parents’ room.
For More Information:
• call Apple Core Hotels, (800) 567-7720, and mention the “Row a Boat” package
• visit http://www.applecorehotels.com/promos/boat>www.applecorehotels.com/promos/boat
About the Hotels: Apple Core Hotels is a group of five, centrally-located, midtown Manhattan hotels which offer a number of thoughtful amenities not found in other budget-friendly category hotels. All five properties feature: free WiFi Internet access in all rooms and public spaces, complimentary daily breakfast, fitness facilities, business centers, in-room video games and movies on-demand. The properties are located within walking distance to must-see New York attractions such as the Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park, and Macy’s.
Apple Core Hotels’ properties include:
• La Quinta Inn Manhattan (17 West 32nd Street)
• Red Roof Inn Manhattan (6 West 32nd Street)
• the smoke-free Comfort Inn Midtown (129 West 46th Street)
• Super 8 Hotel Times Square (59 West 46th Street)
• Ramada Inn East Side (161 Lexington Avenue)