In almost every case, destination weddings are easier on the budget than traditional weddings–but you can’t get much more economical than a free wedding. The latest entry to the free wedding offerings is Jamaica’s Sunset Resorts. The news “We Do” wedding package offers a free wedding for guests who stay a minimum of seven nights at Sunset Beach Resort & Spa in Montego Bay or Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort & Spa in Ocho Rios. (For wedding reservations, you will pay a non-refundable administration, processing, government license and marriage certificate fee of $280 subject to change). This package is valid for new U.S. and Canadian reservations as of June 1, 2007.
The Package: The “We Do” package includes:
· Service of a marriage officer to perform the ceremony
· Services of our on-site wedding coordinator
· Picturesque wedding area
· Chilled bottle of champagne
· Single-tiered wedding cake (serves 4-6 people)
· Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
· Recorded music
· Two “Just Got Married” t-shirts
Add-Ons: For an additional cost, you can add:
• a recording of the ceremony and reception
• spa services and packages
• a private reception
• a live Jamaican Steel band or Reggae band
• a wedding album
• a private sunset cruise and more.
The resort can also accommodate large weddings as well as vow renewals.
The Fine Print: All packages are subject to availability and are based on double occupancy only. Reservation of an ocean view category or higher for a minimum of seven nights stay is required.
Rates: Summer rates, valid for travel from April 9-December 22, 2007, range from $280 – $500 per room, per night, based on double occupancy at Sunset Beach Resort & Spa and from $325 – $575 per room, per night, based on double occupancy at Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort & Spa. Rates include accommodations with a private balcony, all meals, bar beverages, wine by the glass, non-motorized water sports, tennis, entertainment, taxes, and gratuity.
For more information:
• visit www.sunsetresortsjamaica.com
• call 800-234-1707