If you’re like us, sometimes it seems like travel packages come with a few too many, well, rules. The package includes this but not that; you can stay this long but not that long.
A new package from Four Seasons Resort Nevis just came across our desks, one that’s perfect for couples who want flexibility. The package is called “It’s Your Choice” and it give you the ability to custom design your own dream Caribbean vacation with varying degrees of relaxation and recreation.
When: The “It’s Your Choice” package is available from May 1, 2007 through December 14, 2007.
Price: For summer travelers, rates begin at US$495 per night from June 1, 2007 through October 31, 2007.
The Package: The package offers:
· Luxurious accommodations: Guests enjoy more than 750 square feet of spacious living plus private outdoor verandas or patios and signature Four Seasons marble soaking tubs.
· Maximum choice: There is a choice of one of the following activities, per person, per night:
** A round of golf
** A 50-minute massage
** 1 1/2-hour tennis lesson
** Island excursion
· Flexibility: There is no minimum stay required.
· Added value: A bonus for parents, this promotion is combinable with the Resort’s “Family Plan,” which offers a second room for children at a 50% savings. (The “It’s Your Choice” package is combinable with the“ Family Plan.” On the “Family Plan” the second room at 50% savings applies only for children 17 years and under.)
Guests who choose to stay close to the Resort can indulge in Condé Nast Traveler’s recently #1-rated Resort Spa in all of North America and the Caribbean. A Robert Trent Jones II-designed golf course, rated the #1 in the Caribbean by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler, delights with unforgettable scenery including surprise appearances by green vervet monkeys scampering across the fairways. Players of all ages can meet their match at one of the Caribbean’s largest tennis centers, offering unparalleled instruction from Peter Burwash International professionals.
Travelers who select an island excursion can choose from a rainforest and ruins hike, an island tour or a bush medicine walk, where a local naturalist shares native secrets and curing plant remedies. On the island tour, guests will visit the birthplace of U.S. founding father, Alexander Hamilton, learn that monkeys are rumored to outnumber people and stop at historic plantation inns, where sugar mill ruins echo a bygone era.
Why It’s Dreamy: The 196-room Four Seasons Resort Nevis serves as an intimate retreat in a low-key destination known for its romantic settings, unspoiled environment and rich history and culture. More than 40 villas and estate homes are available for rental. Offerings—exotic cuisine, top-rated golf, spa, tennis and kids’ facilities, abundant water sports and nature excursions—combine the best of luxury and leisure.
For more information:
• visit www.fourseasons.com/nevis
• call 1.800.332.3442 or 1.869.469.6234