Lovetripper readers know how much we love the US Virgin Islands so we’re glad to report on two new honeymoon packages at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas. The Hibiscus Package and the Island Bliss Package give honeymooners plenty of dreamy options for enjoying this lovely island.
The Hibiscus Package: The Hibiscus Package includes the following:
• Beachfront accommodations with a view of the picturesque Caribbean Sea from the balcony
• Tropical flowers, chocolate-dipped fruit, a chilled bottle of champagne and two souvenir flutes in room upon arrival.
• $50 resort credit to be spent as the couple wishes
• His and hers half-hour massages
• Three-course dinner for two, wine included, at the Lobster Grille
• Romantic sunset cocktail cruise around Charlotte Amalie Harbor
• His and Hers T-shirts
• Introductory in-pool scuba lesson
• Unlimited use of windsurfs, sunfish sailboats, kayaks, aqua tricycles, swim mats, view boards and snorkel equipment
Price: The eight-day/seven-night Hibiscus Package is $2,929 per couple, valid now through April 15, 2007; $2,478 per couple, valid April 16, 2007 – Aug. 31, 2007; $2,325 per couple, valid Sept. 1, 2007 – Oct. 31, 2007; and $2,478 per couple, valid Nov. 1, 2007 – Dec. 22, 2007. All prices include resort tax, room service charge and energy surcharges and can be altered to fit shorter stays if requested.
Island Bliss Package: Newlyweds seeking an all-inclusive honeymoon option can select the Island Bliss Package, which features all of the elements of the Hibiscus Package plus the following:
• Full breakfast, lunch and dinner, with all dining a la carte
• Unlimited drinks including premium brands and house wine
Price: The eight-day/seven-night Island Bliss Package is priced at $4,117 per couple, valid now through April 15, 2007; $3,634 per couple, valid April 16, 2007 – Aug. 31, 2007; $3,417 per couple, valid Sept. 1, 2007 – Oct. 31, 2007; and $3,634 per couple, valid Nov. 1, 2007 – Dec. 22, 2007. All prices include resort tax, room service charge and energy surcharges and can be altered to fit shorter stays if requested.
Romantic Add-Ons: For enhanced romance couples can add the Rose Package to either option for an additional $95. This includes a bottle of chilled Domaine Chandon Brut, chocolate dipped pineapple and rose petals strewn throughout the room.
No Passport Required: Remember, the two of you won’t be affected by the new passport rules in the USVI. As a territory of the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands (St. Thomas, St. John and St. Croix) does not require American citizens to possess a passport to enter the destination.
Why It’s Dreamy: Bolongo features 65 beach front rooms curved around crescent-shaped, palm-lined Bolongo Bay. Each room has a private balcony plus a mini-refrigerator, coffeemaker, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, color cable television, hair dryer, radio alarm clock, iron and ironing board, safe and telephone. Bolongo now offers new WIFI access hotspots around its pool and lounge areas .
For more information:
• call 1-800-524-4746/340-775-1800
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• visit www.bolongobay.com