Looking for a proposal idea? How about a $6000 Piña Colada? Yes, that’s a piña colada…complete with a hand-selected diamond ring in place of the drink’s cherry.
The Chesapeake Resort in Islamorada, Florida is offering a romantic holiday getway for popping the question.
The resort will arrange for the proposal to take place in your desired setting, be it during a candlelit dinner overlooking the sparkling crest of Atlantic waves, watching the sunset paint the horizon in brush strokes of pastel lavender and rose, or in the privacy of your suite basking in the glow of romance.
The Package: Along with the diamond ring, the package includes:
• three night’s accommodations in an Oceanfront Suite
• continental breakfast daily
• use of all non-motorized water sports and bikes
• dinner for two at the intimate Morada Bay Café
• a romantic Sunset Cruise for two in the Keys’ only Nautilimo nautical limousine or a chartered boat
The Ring: A special meeting will be arranged with the General Manager and resort’s preferred jeweler to select the ring.
Price: Total cost of the package is $6,000.00, inclusive of all fees and taxes.
Reservations should be made seven days in advance.
For more information:
• visit www.chesapeake-resort.com
• call 1-800-338-3395
• Offer excludes Jan. 12-14, 2007