A favorite with romantics (and jetsetters) thanks to its ultra-exclusive, private setting, The Caves in Negril, Jamaica is announcing a collection of new programs sure to indulge and entertain guests. These include:
· Refurbishment of all 11 handcrafted cottages.
· Guided snorkeling tour with the property’s certified lifeguard Paul. Explore the caves and grottoes to behold the exciting undersea life that lies beneath.
· Yoga classes twice a week with certified yoga and gym instructor Rosa.
· Weekly manager’s dinner party. Guests and management team meet over cocktails and dinner. Find out what makes The Caves tick!
· Negril Night Out, where a management team member guides guests through Negril’s famous nightlife. Cost $15.00 per person (entrance frees and F&B not included).
Why It’s Dreamy: The Caves, part of the Island Outpost boutique resort collection as created by Island Records’ founder Chris Blackwell, is a serene haven set atop a seaside cliff honeycombed with grottoes. Personifying sensuality in every sense, The Caves offers private hot tubs, flavorful cuisine, a petite Aveda spa and stellar service.
Rates: Winter rates for The Caves start at $765 per night based on double occupancy. A plus for romantics: no kids under 16 are permitted.
For More Information:
• all 1-800-OUTPOST
• visit www.islandoutpost.com/thecaves