We’ve been seeing more and more hotels jumping on the wedding/honeymoon registry bandwagon lately…and we couldn’t be happier. Wouldn’t you much more prefer to give (or receive!) a tour or spa treatment than a toaster or silverware!
We just learned of a new honeymoon registry at The Inn at Robert’s Grove, a top beach resort in Belize specializing in weddings and honeymoons.
Now, friends and family members of those getting married or honeymooning at this spectacular beachfront resort will be able to purchase specific gift services and items through the registry that will enhance the couple’s experience, including:
• A day of diving or snorkeling with the Inn’s PADI Dive Center, exploring the wonders of the Barrier Reef – the second largest in the world.
• Guided tour of Cockscomb Jaguar Preserve that includes a waterfall swim and river tubing
• Monkey River Tour where guests will glide by boat down the Monkey River and hike rainforest trails to view black howler monkeys, rare birds, crocodiles and iguana
• Manatee watching in the Placencia Lagoon as the boat tours the lush mangroves Exploring the ancient Maya sites of Nim Li Punit and Lubaantun, with the option of hiking the caves of Blue Creek for some cave swimming.
• Spa treatments including Hot Stone massage, Four Hands massage, Swedish massage, Reiki energy treatment, acupuncture, seaweed body wrap, facials, manicure and pedicures and other pampering treatments.
• Other registry items include a large selection of wines, floral baskets, specialty cakes and gourmet dining on the couple’s private terrace.
Weddings: The Inn has a dedicated wedding/event coordinator who is available for wedding and party planning, and a variety of wedding and honeymoon packages, including ceremony and license services.
Why It’s Dreamy: The 52-room Inn at Robert’s Grove is situated on 22 lush acres in Placencia and is owned by Bob and Risa Frackman, transplanted New Yorkers who place a particular emphasis on great food, hospitality and ease of travel – elements that combine to create a romantic and comfortable environment for any wedding or honeymoon. There are spacious, air-conditioned, beautifully appointed hacienda-style accommodations, all beachfront or beach view, decorated with handcrafted furniture in native woods, woven fabrics and rugs, Mexican terra cotta tiled floors, and original artwork. Rooms and suites also feature telephones, cable TV, Internet connection and private terraces.
Guests can also enjoy a wide range of complimentary resort activities that include use of the Inn’s tennis court, gym, Jacuzzis, canoes, kayaks, windsurfers, sailboats hobie kats and bicycles for exploring the nearby villages of Placencia and Seine Bight. The resort also features two private islands, Robert’s Caye and Ranguana Caye that create the perfect opportunity for honeymooners to have a secluded “swept away” island experience during their stay.
Other attractions include three, 50-foot freshwater swimming pools, the Sea Spa, and two restaurants: the elegant Seaside restaurant and the more casual Habanero Mexican Café and Bar located at the Inn’s marina overlooking the Placencia Lagoon.
For more information:
• visit www.robertsgrove.com
• call 1 800 565-9757
• email email@example.com