The Basin Harbor Club, one of Vermont’s premier destination wedding locations, is offering the ultimate in all-inclusive wedding packages. In addition to exclusive use of the entire 700+ acre resort– including 77 lakeside cottages, a golf course, private air landing strip, an elegant dining room, and spectacular views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack mountains–wedding parties will benefit from an experienced staff of 250, whose only purpose for the weekend is to make sure every detail of the wedding is perfect.
What It Includes:
- unique additions such as lakeside cottage accommodations for up to 150 guests
- rehearsal dinner at the resort’s formal dining room
- all meals, snacks and alcohol for the wedding party and guests
- a first anniversary stay for the couple
- a jazz brunch
- custom letterpress invitations
- Adirondack chairs for the bride and groom
- a professional photographer
- favors for the guests
Price: The Ultimate Wedding Weekend at Basin Harbor costs $250,000. The first wedding weekend will be available spring 2007.
Why It’s Dreamy: Basin Harbor Club was established in 1886 by Ardelia Beach and has remained family owned for 120 years. Today, guests are greeted by fourth generation hosts, Pennie Beach and Robert H. Beach, Jr. Originally a 225-acre working farm catering to summer boarders, the resort has expanded to cover 700 acres of Vermont’s most pristine land along the shores of Lake Champlain, encompassing the main lodge, cottages, a private golf course, spectacular gardens, a 3,200 foot grass airstrip, and the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum, an organization dedicated to preserving and sharing the history of Lake Champlain.
For a complete list of services and amenities:
• visit www.basinharbor.com/ultimatewedding
• call 1-800-622-4000