Not every hotel has a mountain in its backyard, but the Mount Nevis Hotel, famed for its panoramic Caribbean views, is cradled between high green hills and the cloud-topped, 3,000-foot Nevis Peak.
Taking advantage of this superb location, the resort is offering savings of 20% on the “Mount Nevis Hotel’s Peak Experience” from December 15, 2006 to April 15, 2007. The 5-night/6-day adventure package costs $2,499 double and includes:
· Accommodations in a luxurious superior suite
· Round-trip airport transfers (the hotel reimburses guests for the taxi rides)
· Welcome rum punch
· Full American breakfast daily
· Two dinners for two persons on the terrace of the hotel’s restaurant,overlooking the lights of sister island St. Kitts
· Hike for two to the summit of Mount Nevis with Lynell Liburd of Nevis’s Sunrise Tours. A certificate of achievement is awarded at the end.
· Mountain bike ride for two with Winston Crooke, touring Nevis’s old sugar plantations and the villages of Newcastle, Camps and Fountain. (This is for the novice or intermediate rider with an interest in Nevis history.)
· Two (much-needed) private massages in the comfort of your own room
· Complimentary video rental
· Complimentary internet service
The “Peak Experience” is subject to availability and does not include a 10% service charge or 9% government tax.
For more information:
• visit www.mountnevishotel.com
• call 800-756-3847