Summer and romance go hand-in-hand this summer at Mexico Boutique Hotels‚ 45 boutique hotels each renowned for their unique style and authentic charm. This unique hotel collection is now offering new Summer Romance Packages. Here’s a sampling of several offers:
· Azucar – Located along Mexico’s Costa Esmeralda lies Azucar, this intimate minimalist retreat fits perfectly with its lush tropical surroundings. Starting at $560, the property’s Long Weekend package includes three nights‚ accommodations and one dinner for two. A similar midweek package includes four nights‚ accommodations and one dinner for two, starting at $596 for two people and $795 for four people.
· Casa del Mar – Travel to Los Cabos with Casa del Mar‚s Romantic Indulgence package. Couples celebrate their love in this intimate hotel with four days and three nights in a deluxe room with a Jacuzzi and private ocean-view balcony. The package includes round-trip airport transfers; Casa del Mar welcome signature margaritas; champagne and fruit basket in room upon arrival; daily breakfast for two served in room or at El Tapanco Restaurant; and Sueños Massage for two at hotel spa (50 min) or on the beach; and romantic candlelight dinner. Package rates per night based on double occupancy are $482 from June 1 to October 31, 2006, with an additional night and breakfast at $320.
· Hacienda de los Santos – Situated in the foothills of the Sierra Madre, Hacienda de los Santos offers the Fiesta de Amor package for a secluded excursion. Couples stay in a romantic estate king suite for three nights and four days and enjoy a Chandon champagne toast on their arrival evening. Take in dramatic views of Mt. Alamos during a romantic rooftop private five-course dinner, complete with wine and private serenade. Also included are two spa treatments in La Dulce Vida, rose petal turndown service, full daily breakfasts and round-trip airport transfers. The Hacienda de los Santos Fiesta de Amor starts at $1,595 per couple and is available through September 30, 2006.
· Hacienda de San Antonio – This summer at Hacienda de San Antonio, discover romance and much more in the beauty of Mexico‚s highlands. The Discovery Package starts at $650 per suite and $1000 per grand suite, including luxurious accommodations, all meals and non alcoholic beverages, a variety of spa services, a horseback riding excursion, a trip to the majestic Volcan de Fuego volcano, and a coffee and cheese factory tour. This offer is valid until September 30 2006.
· Hacienda San Angel – Hacienda San Angel, Puerto Vallarta’s most elegant boutique hotel, is pleased to announce its Celestial Summer Special package. Each couple booking this getaway will receive complimentary VIP airport transfers; luxury accommodations, a chilled bottle of champagne along with fresh fruit and cheese plate; a complimentary round of margaritas; one free tour of historic Puerto Vallarta in the Hacienda‚s air-conditioned luxury van. Summer rates at Hacienda San Angel start at $215 based on double occupancy. The Celestial Summer Special starts at $215 per couple and is valid now through October 31, 2006.
· Hacienda Xcanatun – A chocoholic‚s fantasy ˆ combining a lust for chocolate and uninterrupted time with a loved one ˆ is now a reality at Merida‚s most charming boutique hotel! Hacienda Xcanatun‚s Sweet & Romantic Getaway starts at $1,100 per couple now through October 30, and includes a welcome drink upon arrival; three nights‚ accommodations in an oversized period suite with luxurious bathroom, a private terrace with hydrotherapy tub, daily full Xcanatun breakfast, two Sweet spa treatments per person and in-suite goodies include a fine bottle of French sparkling wine.
· Las Alamandas – Couples can truly indulge with Las Alamandas‚ Summer Retreat Package. An intimate hideaway retreat within a 1500-acre private paradise of exotic trees, lagoons and endless white-sand beaches, Las Alamandas is situated on the beautiful Costa Allegre. Valid now through September 30, the Summer Retreat Package starts at $480 per night including welcome cocktails upon arrival, fresh flowers, a two-hour horseback riding tour, a romantic beachfront candlelight dinner, a picnic lunch on the beach, one couple’s massage, ground airport transfers, and unlimited use of the property’s other amenities.
· Villa Del Sol – Villa Del Sol’s magnificent suites, situated right on the beach in the magnificent bay of Zihuatanejo, are an ideal location for a romantic escape. This summer, Villa del Sol‚s Romance at the Beach package takes the planning out of a couple’s blissful beach getaway. Enjoy accommodations for two starting at $1,775, including welcome cocktails, one candlelight dinner for two on the beach with champagne, full breakfast for two every day, a one hour massage and round-trip airport transfers.
· Villa Ganz – Villa Ganz is a charming restored mansion in downtown Guadalajara. New for Summer 2006, Villa Ganz‚s one-night Romantic Package starts at $540 per couple including luxury accommodations in a master suite with king size bed (upgrade to Grand Master suite if available), sparking white wine upon arrival, flowers and candles in the room, full private breakfast for two, dinner for two on the terrace, and a variety of other special amenities.
·Villa Montaña – Villa Montaña, situated on the slope of the Cerro de Santa María, is a colonial gem and romantic hotspot. The Villa Montaña Especially for Romantics package, valid now through December 20, 2006, provides couples with one amazing night in a luxury suite. Couples also enjoy a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival, a bouquet of flowers in their room and full breakfast for two served in the privacy of their suite. Junior Suite pricing starts at $320 per night.
· Xaloc – If you strive to walk hand-in-hand on a never-ending beach each morning, and truly experience life on a small Caribbean island, then Xaloc at Holbox is the place for you. Xaloc‚s Rustic Romance package boasts five nights‚ accommodations in an Ocean View room, daily in-room a la carte breakfast, one candlelight dinner with bottle of wine, one bottle of Xtabentún liqueur, one double hammock for exclusive use and round-trip transfers from Cancun. Pricing per couple now through August 27, 2006 starts at $1,140 per night. Pricing August 28 through December 16 starts at $1,065 per night.
·Silver Honeymoon Spa Combination Package – Couples get the best of Mexico City, Colonial Oaxaca and the Pacific bays of Huatulco while with the Silver Honeymoon Spa Combination Package. The journey begins with the charms of La Casona, then moves to Oaxaca to the romantic Hacienda Los Laureles and the luxurious Quinta Real Huatulco. The package includes accommodations in luxurious master suites; tours of historic landmarks; indulgent spa services; and discounts at local golf courses. The Silver Honeymoon Spa Combination Package provides visits to two boutique hotels for a total of six nights, (three nights Hacienda Los Laureles, three nights Hotel Quinta Real Huatulco) for $1,617. Visits to three boutique hotels at a total of seven nights, (one night La Casona, three nights Hacienda Los Laureles, three nights Hotel Quinta Real Huatulco), start at $1,680. Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
For more information:
• visit Mexico Boutique Hotels
• call 1-800-728-9098 (US and Canada toll-free); 1-800-508-7923 (Mexico toll-free); or + (52) (322) 221-2277 (from other countries)