A few years ago, we had the opportunity to spend a few days at Belize’s Journey’s End, a relaxed and romantic resort that we still recall fondly. We just received word that the resort’s now better than ever. The resort recently underwent a complete renovation. The newly redesigned lodging units offer a luxurious Caribbean look and feel with a rustic twist. The property also features the stylish and elegant Luna restaurant and a martini-cigar bar, La Habana, the only one of its kind in Belize, as well as a new full-service spa.
Honeymoon Package: Also, Journey’s End is now offering the Over The Luna Honeymoon Package. It includes:
• an Ocean Front Private Cabana with a king size bed
• Breakfast in Bed (for two) from the Luna Restaurant
• all meals,
• all domestic liquors, wine and beer
• Couples Deluxe Massage for 2 (60 minutes) with a luxe dessert and champagne. Couples will then be whisked away for sailing on the Caribbean water for some quiet time and beautiful scenery
• Free Discover Scuba diving class for two
Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, air-conditioning, mini-refrigerator and ceiling fan. The resort will set up a Candle Lit Dinner On The Beach complete with a bottle of champagne that the newlyweds can enjoy while they listen to the calm sounds of the water and dine with only their new spouse in site.
The Price: Rate based on two people per room and does not include service charge, tax, or transfers. The package runs through 12/17/2006 – prices are below.
3 nights: $1650.00
4 nights: $2000.00
5 nights: $2400.00
6 nights: $2800.00
7 nights: $3180.00
For More Information:
• visit http://www.journeysendresort.com
• call 713-780-1566