By buying a package now for travel from August 1 through October 31, you can take advantage of discounted rates, free stays, and a free wedding ceremony as part of Bolongo Bay’s two fall wedding specials: “Autumn Escape Wedding Special” and “Heavenly Days All-Inclusive Wedding Special.”
Couples will receive bonuses based on the number of rooms booked by friends and family joining them at Bolongo for the celebration. The more rooms booked the more incentives a couple receives.
The Autumn Escape Wedding Special includes:
• European Plan (EP) hotel accommodations in an ocean view room for $125 per night, based on double occupancy, for the entire group when a minimum of five (5) rooms are booked by family and friends (normal ocean view rates are up-to $199)
• Complimentary one hour rum punch reception with hors d’oeuvres plus $125 nightly room rate for the group when 10 – 14 rooms are booked by guests
• Complimentary five-night EP stay for the bride and groom, plus rum punch reception and the $125 nightly rate for the group rate when 15 or more rooms are booked.
• Complimentary “Barefoot on the Beach” wedding package featuring the services of a wedding coordinator and clergyman; ceremony on the beach; and a bottle of champagne with two flute glasses (a $699 value) plus the five-night EP stay for the bride and groom, rum punch reception and $125 nightly rate for the group when 20 or more rooms are booked.
All stays booked as part of the Autumn Escape Wedding Special must be a minimum of four nights. Hotel tax and resort fees (15%) and $2 per day energy charge are additional.
Bolongo’s EP vacation includes accommodations in an ocean view room; a “discover scuba diving” in-pool lesson; complimentary use of non-motorized watersports (snorkel gear, paddle boats, sunfish sailboats, windsurfing equipment, kayaks and more); use of basketball, volleyball and tennis courts, plus equipment; and nightly entertainment.
The Heavenly Days All-Inclusive Wedding Special includes:
• A wedding ceremony the resort’s 53-foot catamaran, Heavenly Days. To qualify for the Heavenly Days All-Inclusive Wedding Special couples must book a minimum of 15 rooms (four nights or longer) on the resort‚s All-Inclusive Plan. In exchange, couples and their group will receive the following:
• two-hour sunset wedding cruise for 30 people; the wedding ceremony; fresh vegetable crudités; assorted fruit and cheese tray; and an open bar including rum punch, mixed drinks, domestic beer, wine and champagne; and the services of a wedding coordinator and clergyman.
• Ocean view accommodations on the All-Inclusive Plan for $350 per room, per night for the entire group (normal rates up to $430 per room, per night)
Guests staying on the All-Inclusive Plan enjoy all of the features of the EP option PLUS all meals (seven days a week of a la carte dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner at two of the most popular restaurants on St. Thomas); a wide array of beverages including all premium brands; and hotel taxes and gratuities.
As an added bonus, as part of this promotion Bolongo will provide two complimentary passes for an all-day sail and beach outing to St. John aboard Heavenly Days with lunch and open bar (valued at $100 per person), and two complimentary tickets for a romantic sunset cocktail cruise to historic Charlotte Amalie Harbor (valued at $45 per person) with each seven-night All-Inclusive reservation.
• call 1-800-449-1577 / 340-696-2612
• visit www.bolongobay.com