Destination Weddings in Washington
Romantic Getaways & Honeymoons in Washington
Mt. Baker Lodging, Washington State If the Olympic games have the two of your daydreaming about cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, or snowboarding, then set your sights on Washington’s Mount Baker. We recently talked with Dan Graham at Mt. Baker Lodging about the romantic mountain properties that offer the two of you plenty of outdoor activity and indoor romance.
Salish Lodge—Take the Plunge by Kathie Farnell Just 30 minutes east of Seattle in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, historic Salish Lodge and Spa perches on the edge of a spectacular waterfall. The Snoqualmie Falls—at 268 feet, higher than Niagara—provides a stunning backdrop to the Lodge’s romantic rooms [more]
Visit Our Washington Advertisers
- Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North/Lynnwood, Lynnwood
- Villa Isola Bed & Breakfast Inn, Langley
- Mt. Baker Lodging, Maple Falls
- Turtleback Farm Inn, Eastsound
- Accommodating Vacation Rentals at Mount Rainier, Ashford
- Camano Cottages, Stanwood
- Washington Dept. of Tourism
Finding Romantic Accommodations
And don’t forget to check Lovetripper.com’s Romantic Travel Directory for romantic accommodations, wedding planners, and more throughout the US as well as other destinations around the world.