Fast Facts for the Busy Bride or Honeymooner
When In the Poconos Attractions the two of you can’t miss
Destination Weddings in Pennsylvania
Visit Our Pennsylvania Advertisers
- Maytown Manor Bed and Breakfast, Lancaster County
- Romantic Inns of the Susquehanna, Lancaster County
- Hillside Farm Bed & Breakfast, Mount Joy
- Vogt Farm Bed and Breakfast, Marietta
- The Victorian Rose Bed and Breakfast, Leisenring
- Jacob’s Resting Place 1790 Bed and Breakfast, Carlisle
- Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts, Lakeville
In-Depth Articles on Romantic Getaways & Honeymoons in Pennsylvania
- Honeymooning in the Poconos Considering a honeymoon or a romantic fall getaway in the Poconos? In this article, we talk with Tracy Getz, Honeymoon Concierge at Pocono Palace, one of the Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts, for her advice to couples planning a honeymoon in this magical region.
- Honeymooning at Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts
- So Close, Yet Centuries Away… Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire
- Cove Haven Entertainment Resorts featured on Playgirl and on Discovery Travel Channel as sexiest destinations for couples
- A Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas Winter sunshine gives the scene a slightly surreal quality. Children on their way home from a tiny one-room school walk single-file down a country lane flanked by clean new snow. Soon it will be Christmas. Holiday decorations have bedecked city streets for weeks. But here, on tidy family farms, the “plain people” will celebrate the holiday in their own fashion, according to their religious beliefs. While the Amish may prefer a low-key Christmas, the rest of Lancaster County goes all out.
Finding Romantic Accommodations
And don’t forget to check Lovetripper.com’s Romantic Travel Directory for romantic accommodations, wedding planners, and more throughout the US as well as other destinations around the world.