Destination Weddings in New York
Niagara Falls Honeymoon Planner Over 30 pages of information on romantic hotels, attractions, dining, and more in this longtime honeymoon favorite including destination wedding information.
The Wedding Planner: New York Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge Considering a New York wedding? A popular venue for weddings of all types but especially ethnic weddings which reflect the diversity of this city is the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. We recently interviewed Diana Shapiro, wedding event planner for this metropolitan hotel, for her tips on planning a wedding at this property.
Visit Our New York Advertisers
- The Spencer Hotel, Chautauqua
- Destination Celebration, Bayside
- Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast, Lake Luzerne
- Thendara Inn & Restaurant, Canandaigua (Finger Lakes region)
- River Edge Mansion Bed and Breakfast, Pennellville
- Ancestors Inn at the Bassett House, Syracuse
- Inn by the Mill, Saint Johnsville
- Crown Point Bed and Breakfast, Crown Point
- Highland Manor Bed & Breakfast, Highland
- Glenwood House B&B and Cottage Suites, Warwick
Romantic Getaways & Honeymoons in New York
- Special Section: Niagara Falls Honeymoon Planner Over 30 pages of information on romantic hotels, attractions, dining, and more in this longtime honeymoon favorite including destination wedding information.
- Making Honeymoon Photography a Snap A New York City company combines guided tours and photo shoots so the two of you can come home with pictures of you in NYC’s most romantic spots.
- New York City – Winter Wonderland by Mary McCarney The Big Apple provides a romantic winter getaway during the holidays.
- Niagara Falls: A Great American Getaway for Fun and Romance by Eleanor S. Morris Romantic fun on the American side of Niagara Falls.
- Focus on Romance: Cruise the Erie Canal by Eleanor S. Morris New York’s Erie Canal offers couples a chance to chart their own way to romance by captaining their own canal cruise or by signing on to a sightseeing tour.
- Bannerman Castle, Glenham, New York By Grace Sydney Ensconced in tendrils of ivy and partially obscured from view by a shroud of overgrowth, Bannerman Castle has long been a mystery to those traveling along the Hudson River. Legends of spirits and a fairy tale romance have only served to add to the secluded island’s allure.
- The Sagamore–Reminiscent of the Grand Hotel Era by Norm Goldman Are you are in search of an incredibly romantic wedding destination reminiscent of the charm of the Grand Hotels of the Victorian era?
- Romance in the Catskills: The Emerson Inn & Spa by Norm Goldman Today, the 24-room inn is just minutes away from the small rural community of Woodstock, New York, where for over 100 years a steady flow of artists, writers, musicians, filmmakers, actors and dreamers have flocked.
- The Majestic Adirondacks And The Charming Mirror Lake Inn by Norm Goldman Rare is the person these days who does not crave for sparkling clear lakes, unspoiled wilderness, and a feeling of complete relaxation and renewal. Isn’t this what a romantic getaway is all about?
- River Edge Mansion B&B Looking for a romantic getaway in upstate New York? This B&B has captured the spirit of two centuries ago with three romantic guest rooms and plenty of nearby activities.
- A Taste of Travel: Mirror Lake Inn
Finding Romantic Accommodations
And don’t forget to check Lovetripper.com’s Romantic Travel Directory for romantic accommodations, wedding planners, and more throughout the US as well as other destinations around the world.