Fast Facts: entry requirements, best time to visit, holidays, etc.
Destination Weddings in France
France’s Marriage Regulations–what you need to know if you think you might like to marry in France
Paris’ Pigalle Take a virtual tour of this red light district that’s home of Moulin Rouge.
In-Depth Romantic Travel Articles
- Romantic Travel in France’s Bordeaux Wine Region Do the two of you appreciate fine wines–or are you looking for a personalized vacation that emphasizes not only fine wines but culinary adventures? We recently interviewed Ronald Rens, Wine Master and President of The Bordeaux Wine Experience, which specializes in high-end wine and culinary tours in France’s Bordeaux region. Aimed at an English speaking international clientele, the company offers small group tours open to individual travelers and private wine tours, good options for romantic travelers.
- The Da Vinci Code for Lovers
- Getaways in Ajaccio, Corsica
- Ah, Paris, For All the World’s Lovers by Eleanor S. Morris The City of Lights has long been a magnet for lovers and today its historic sites recall many romantic legends. From the Tour Eiffel to the Cathedral de Notre Dame to historic hotels, explore this city with the one you love.
- Nothing says love like a stomach virus by Kimberlee Jensen One couple learns that travel can define romance in ways that have nothing to do with romantic restaurants and beautiful vistas. Follow the 10-day romantic getaway of a couple to France and see how a stomach bug affected their relationship. [more]
- Travel Like Joe — And Jill — Millionaire You’ve watched the show. You’ve dreamed of being transported to a French chateau owned by a millionaire to be wined and dined, romanced and courted, all in an elegant style you’ll remember forever [more]
- Stay in Nice for a Song and Take Side Trips East and West
- Lyon: France’s Best Kept Secret Lyon, France, has long been known to sophisticated travelers as the culinary capital of France. It is now emerging as a “must-do” destination for a broader range of American travelers because of the many attractions it offers and its easy access from other popular destinations in France.
Visit Our Advertisers in France
- Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie
Finding Romantic Accommodations
And don’t forget to check Lovetripper.com’s Romantic Travel Directory for romantic accommodations, wedding planners, and more throughout the world.