Jamaica is definitely the place for a “no problem” honeymoon thanks to the island’s many all-inclusive resorts tailor made for couples.
Best Honeymoon Features: many all-inclusive resorts for all budgets; many resorts offer free weddings; good beaches; good airlift with many direct flights.
Worst Honeymoon Features: because of crime rate, most couples don’t rent a car and explore the island on their own
Lovetripper.com’s Jamaica Honeymoon Planner
Everything you need to plan a honeymoon in Jamaica including deciding on a resort area, choosing and booking your resort, and more! Over 30 pages of information and links.
Fast Facts for the Busy Bride
- Fast Facts Find out the best time of the year to visit, information on currency, wedding regulations, electrical current, language, website, and more.
Visit Our Advertisers in Jamaica
- Moon Dance Villas, Negril
- Moon Dance Cliffs, Negril
- Coyaba Beach Resort, Montego Bay
- Half Moon Resort, Montego Bay
Destination Weddings in Jamaica
- Wedding Regulations
- Tie the Knot–Without Getting Tied Up in Details–at Couples Ocho Rios by Paris Permenter & John Bigley If the two of you are ready to make your walk down the isle a walk down the aisle, Couples resorts makes weddings easy and carefree.
- A Private Island Wedding on TLC’s “A Wedding Story” Couples Resorts Makes Dream Weddings Come True
- Tropical Weddings in Ocho Rios You’ve no doubt saw the news accounts of Hurricane Ivan’s path across Jamaica in September, 2004. It may have left you wondering: is Jamaica still a great place for a destination wedding? We wondered that ourselves so we decided to check in with an on-island wedding planner, Almarie of Tropical Weddings, based in Ocho Rios.
- Chapel Weddings at Sandals Montego Bay
- Weddings & Romantic Getaways at Half Moon
- Our Vow Renewal at Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Resorts Vow Renewal Package
Special Section: Hedonism
Everything you need to know about the Caribbean’s most talked about resort including photo galleries, rooms, weddings, theme nights, and more.
In-Depth Travel Articles on Jamaica
Romantic Escapes in the Caribbean: Jamaica
The Jamaica chapter of our Romantic Escapes in the Caribbean guidebook (Hunter Publishing).
Grand Lido Negril Retires the M/Y Zein Due to high maintenance costs, SuperClubs has retired the M/Y Zein, the yacht that was a wedding present to Princess Grace from Aristotle Onassis and once provided romantic sunset cruises. You’ll still find plenty of other royal reasons to visit this Jamaica resort, however.
Sunset Beach Resort by Paris Permenter & John Bigley
No Pocketbook, No Problem “Would you like to see our wine list?” asked our formally-suited waiter. We looked at each other for a moment and habitual budget concerns came to mind. Then, remembering where we were, we quickly smiled across the table. “Yes, please, we would,” answered John.
Love Notes: Romantic Music From Around the Globe–Beres Hammond by Grace Sydney Growing up in St. Mary, Jamaica, Beres Hammonds’ musical influences came from a variety of genres, and from this diversity was born his unique stylistic blend of reggae, ska, and R&B. The lead singer of the group Zap Pow in the 1970’s, he left the band after four years to strike out on his own, and his first solo effort, Just A Man, was released in 1980.
Dining in Jamaica
Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica Some say it’s haunted, others just think of this greathouse as a romantic backdrop perfect for weddings and special events. See for yourself!
Sunset Beach Resort, Montego Bay, Jamaica This well-priced all-inclusive resort, located just west of Montego Bay, offers fun in the sun for couples.
Couples Ocho Rios Couples Ocho Rios, a couples-only resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
Melissa Joan Hart’s Jamaican Bachelorette Party–Check out our photo gallery with photos of the Jamaican celebration!
Hedonism III–check out this sophisticated cousin of the popular Negril resort