How to Marry in Cuba
Photos of Cuba Whether you’re planning a romantic getaway or just doing some armchair travel, check out Cuba-Pictures.com. The site features the Cuba photos of David Stanley, the original author of Lonely Planet Cuba.
Articles on Cuba
- Spend a Perfect Honeymoon in a Cuba Paradise: Iberostar Varadero by Habeeb Salloum Sipping on my drink in a bar at Iberostar Varadero, I heard a tourist standing beside me tell his drinking buddy, “They tell me that if a couple want a dream honeymoon vacation this is the place.” The hotel, a five-star abode, is located right next to a seductive beach, part of the renowned Varadero Beach, Cuba’s number one tourist destination.
- Paradisus Rio De Oro Hotel: Truly a Honeymooner’s Paradise by Habeeb Salloum I was sitting in a bar at the luxurious Paradisus Rio de Oro Hotel when I began a conversation with a couple next to me. They told me that they were Canadian and had come to the hotel for their honeymoon. Marge, the new bride, summed well all this saying, “Everything here is fantastic! It’s a magical place! For us it’s a romantic getaway, an ideal place for our honeymoon.You will see! It’s an amazing resort.”
- Superclubs operates several all-inclusive resorts in Cuba. Like other resorts in the SuperClubs chain, these offer free weddings although you’ll need to pay for your marriage license.
- Beaches Varadero is a property for age 16 and up only with a free wedding or vow renewal package for guests staying five nights or longer.
- Located on Varadero Beach, Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort & Spa offers the chain’s popular WeddingMoon package.
Finding Romantic Accommodations
And don’t forget to check Lovetripper.com’s Romantic Travel Directory for romantic accommodations, wedding planners, and more throughout the US and Caribbean as well as other destinations around the world.