For the latest travel news and romantic travel packages for Belize.
Fast Facts for the Busy Bride
Destination Weddings in Belize
- In Belize, Couples Say “Hísientibu nú” Couples can say “I do” and “Hísientibu nú” (Garifuna, a local language, for “I Love You”) at Belize’s Kanantik Reef & Jungle Resort, a collection of private beachfront cabañas. Offering thatched-roof cabañas in the South Stann Creek area of Belize, the exclusive, upscale resort is ideal for intimate weddings.
- Belizean Wedding Regulations
Recommended Romantic Resorts
- The Inn at Robert’s Grove With its natural beauty and easy access from the US, Belize makes a natural destination for romantic travelers, destination brides and honeymooners. Recently Lovetripper interviewed the owners of The Inn at Robert’s Grove (photo, right), a romantic hideaway in Belize, about their special romantic resort.
- Cayo Espanto for the Ultimate in Privacyby Paris Permenter & John Bigley You want peace. Privacy. You don’t want a registration desk. An elevator to a long corridor of hotel rooms. Lines for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You just might want Cayo Espanto.
- Journey’s End Means a New Beginning by Paris Permenter & John Bigley It may be called Journey’s End, but, for us, this Belizean resort was a beginning. The first stop in our week-long visit to Central America, Journey’s End was an introduction to a country we would come to love.
- Kanantik Resort: Jungle Love by Paris Permenter & John Bigley For lovers in search of an adventurous getaway, Kanantik Reef and Jungle Resort just might be the place. Located in southern Belize in the South Stann Creek area, this cabana resort is tucked among 300 acres of pristine land inhabited by sleek jaguars as well as gray foxes, agouti, nearby manatee, and countless birds.
Romantic Travel Articles
- Bachelor Bob Escapes with Estella to Exotic Island Paradise in Belize Both vow “I DO” love Cayo Espanto!
- Journey’s End Chef Dieter: Chef to the Stars Couples at Journey’s End Resort in Belize feel like celebrities thanks to the culinary offerings of Executive Chef Dieter Biebelriether. It’s no coincidence–this well-traveled chef has cooked for numerous stars in the movie, TV, and music industries.
- Cayo Espanto’s Signature Drink
- Travel Talk: Destination: Belize Norm Goldman interviews Joshua Berman, co-author of Moon Handbook Belize, about honeymoons and destination weddings in this tropical paradise
Romantic Travel Directory
- Search the Romantic Travel Directory for romantic resorts, destination wedding planners, and more in Belize.