Powdery beaches, aquamarine waters, and balmy tropical breezes. For honeymooners and romantic travelers, the Caribbean is a fertile region, where love blooms and flourishes.
In this section, you’ll find links to stories covering romantic getaways, destination weddings, adventure trips for two, luxurious resorts, and more throughout the islands.
Below, you’ll find links to hundreds of pages on specific islands as well as general articles covering the questions you have, from hurricane season to all-inclusives.
Visit Our General Caribbean Advertisers
- Romantic Travel Trends
- Personal Paradise: Caribbean The Caribbean is an easy choice for romantic travelers…but selecting your own personal paradise in these islands can be tricky. A new book by husband-wife team Janet and Gordon Groene titled Personal Paradise: Caribbean (Open Road Publishing) takes a look at the region’s best places to stay. Lovetripper.com interviewed Janet Groene for her recommendations for romantic travelers.
- The World’s 10 Best Islands
- 10 Caribbean Islands You Might Have Missed
- Caribbean Honeymoons: Tips from a Travel Pro You’re considering the Caribbean but you’ve got questions: when to go? where do the stars go? what makes these islands so special for honeymooners? We had questions, too, so we went to David Seeberger, one of the top Caribbean travel specialists at TheBigDayTravel, for the inside scoop.
- Caribbean Quiz Test your knowledge of the islands with this self-scoring quiz.
- Should You Travel to the Caribbean During Hurricane Season? After last year’s active hurricane season, it’s a question that’s coming up more and more often: should we plan our honeymoon in the islands during honeymoon season?
- Honeymooning in a Private Caribbean Villa How you can have your own “honey, we’re home” experience thanks to luxury villas throughout the region.
- The Real Pirates of the Caribbean
- Sea Trek: Underwater Fun in the Tropics If you honeymoon in a tropical destination, there’s a good chance that you might have the opportunity to try one of the most unique underwater activities we’ve found: Sea Trek. With locations in the Caribbean, Mexico, and Hawaii, this activity is a great way for non-divers (and even non-swimmers) to enjoy life underwater for a little while.
- Finding Your Own Temptation Island Looking for a destination where the two of you can tempt each other without the distractions of tours, shopping, cities, and too many other travelers? In the Caribbean, you’ll find many small islands where the emphasis can be on the two of you.
- Honeymooning Aboard a Chartered Yacht Hoist the sails and gather way. Grip the wheel in your hands and cut a feather through aquamarine waters to a quiet Caribbean cove. Drop anchor and motor a small launch to an empty beach for a gourmet picnic on the white sand. Sound like a boating fantasy? It is, but in the Caribbean, it is also reality.
- Caribbean Getaways: Winter Wonderland Planning a winter getaway in the islands.
- Getting Your First Passport Did you know the requirement to have a passport to return from the Caribbean has been postponed until the end of 2006?
- Newlyweds Love The Caribbean
- Caribbean for Lovers
- Caribbean Aphrodisiacs
- Caribbean for Two
- Hunting the Green Flash
- Caribbean Getaways: Something Old, Something New
- All-Inclusive Resorts: All-Inclusive Fun
- Ship to Shore to Store (Duty Free Shopping)
- 10 Top Romantic Spots in the Caribbean
- No Tan Lines: Five of Jamaica’s Top Clothing-Optional Beach Resorts
- Visiting a Nude Beach: Etiquette Tips
- When Should You Take A Caribbean Honeymoon?
- What Sports Can We Enjoy on a Caribbean Honeymoon?
- What Should We Pack?
- How Do We Get to the Islands
- What Cruises Travel to the Caribbean?
- Do We Need Passports?
- Caribbean Weddings: A Walk Down the Isle