As we await the arrival of 2010, Lovetripper takes a look back at BridalStars’ most read pages over the past year. Surprisingly, celebrity I do’s from days gone by (which can be found in our Celebrity Weddings Database) proved to be more popular than news regarding the nuptials of notables in ’09. Although not all of the following twosomes are still together, the memory of their love lives on in the hearts of romantics:
1) Rob Thomas and Marisol Maldonado— The Grammy Award winner and his musical muse celebrated a decade of devotion in 2009.
2) Solange Knowles and Daniel Smith— Their love story didn’t last long, but the 2004 wedding of Beyonce’s baby sister and the football star continues to fascinate fans.
3) Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush— Their marriage didn’t stand the test of time, but the love fans feel for the two One Tree Hill stars is eternal.
4) Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren— Scandal surrounded the sports star’s marriage in 2009, but it was a different story on October 5, 2004– the day the golfing great said “I do.”
5) Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick— When the Sex and The City star and her star soul mate welcomed twins into their family in June of 2009 it prompted fans to reminisce about the day the two tied the knot.
6) Eddie George and Tamara “Taj” Johnson— Tamara’s stint on Survivor: Tocantins sparked interest in her 2004 I do’s to the football hero.
7) Melissa Rivers and John Endicott— Bring fired from The Celebrity Apprentice ignited a fire for information about the TV personality’s 1999 nuptials to her former husband.
8) Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston— Although they have long since parted ways, this Tinseltown twosome has a permanent place in Hollywood history.
9) Joey McIntyre and Barrett Williams— They might have married back in 2003, but the page dedicated to the New Kids On The Block member is “Hangin’ Tough” at number 9 on our countdown.
10) Celine Dion and Rene Angelil— Dubbed the decade’s top-selling solo touring act, fans’ love for the Canadian chanteuse goes on and on, landing her 1994 nuptials in the year’s top 10 most read wedding stories.