Which frocks rocked the red carpet at the 2010 American Country Awards? Here’s Lovetripper’s list of five numbers that hit the right fashion note:
1) Her singles burn up the country music charts, and her six guitar trophy wins proves that her career is red hot, so a fiery Fall 2010 frock from Edition by Georges Chakra was an apt style selection for Carrie Underwood. According to Just Jared, a pair of Coomi earrings complemented the crimson creation, earning the “All-American Girl” a first place finish in our couture countdown.
2) Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory made a big style splash in this slate-shaded number.
3) Lady Antebellum garnered four guitars during country music’s newest awards show, and the garnet gown worn by Hillary Scott makes her a wardrobe winner as well.
4) Tinsel-style fringe gave Laura Bell Bundy‘s silver silhouette a festive flair.
5) Like the title of her latest album, Jewel‘s black and blue baby doll design was an intriguing combination of “Sweet and Wild.”